Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Moving playlist from iphone to pc

I've made a playlist on my phone (iPhone 4) and I want to get it now on my computer. How do I do this? I see how I would get a computer playlist on my mobile but I can't see how I can do it the other way round.

• I've made a playlist on my phone (iPhone 4) and I want to get it now on my computer. How do I do this? I see how I would get a computer playlist on my mobile but I can't see how I can do it the other...
  • nowayniggah
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Party Mode

Selecting Party under Genres only sends me to playlists, no option for mood or beat syncing. I used to have it! Iphone 7 with latest ios and spotify updates.

• Casual Listener
  • Selecting Party under Genres only sends me to playlists, no option for mood or beat syncing. I used to have it! Iphone 7 with latest ios and spotify updates.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still streaming when offline mode activated

Hey. When I put an album or playlist in offline mode on certain wifis, all songs are apparently downloaded super fast, but when i want to listen to these without wifi or cellular, it doesn't work. Only works when im online. It's really annoying as th...

• Hey. When I put an album or playlist in offline mode on certain wifis, all songs are apparently downloaded super fast, but when i want to listen to these without wifi or cellular, it doesn't work. On...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is jumping

Why the song played fast forward? Any idea? Is it because of my iphone setting?please help

• Casual Listener
  • Why the song played fast forward? Any idea? Is it because of my iphone setting?please help
  • shat4
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files greyed out

hi, Ive looked at loads of threads and still can't fix my problem. I want to be able to listen to my local files from my macbook on my ipad so i have the correct local files to be availibl on spotify. They show up on my ipad but they are greyed out, ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, Ive looked at loads of threads and still can't fix my problem. I want to be able to listen to my local files from my macbook on my ipad so i have the correct local files to be availibl on spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No salen carátulas ni letras

Hola, tengo Spotify premium desde hace mucho, y desde hace un tiempo no me aparecen ni las caratulas de los CD ni tampoco las letras, todo esto conectada al WIFI desde casa, y se quedan en negro como si no exitiesen. Me lo he desistalado y vuelto a i...

• Hola, tengo Spotify premium desde hace mucho, y desde hace un tiempo no me aparecen ni las caratulas de los CD ni tampoco las letras, todo esto conectada al WIFI desde casa, y se quedan en negro como...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Available offline

Hi, I'm new to Spotify and want to know why there is an opsition "available offline" in artists, albums and songs and what is the difference. Where as Apple makes "available offline or online".

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm new to Spotify and want to know why there is an opsition "available offline" in artists, albums and songs and what is the difference. Where as Apple makes "available offline or online". 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Availability and Playback HELP!!!! Iphone 6s+

Hello, So I recently upgraded to premium (yesterday) for the offline feature. I downloaded a couple of my playlists, but when I go to offline mode, they don't play. I tried exiting the app, signing in and out, and even deleting and re installing the ...

• Hello,   So I recently upgraded to premium (yesterday) for the offline feature.  I downloaded a couple of my playlists, but when I go to offline mode, they don't play.  I tried exiti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback on iOS app

I've been hearing a lot of feedback about the update for PC/Linux/Mac but I would like to know what you like or dislike about the spotify apple app.

• Composer
  • I've been hearing a lot of feedback about the update for PC/Linux/Mac but I would like to know what you like or dislike about the spotify apple app.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I stop imported songs from changing to different version?

I imported a local file song (Reality by Black Moon) onto Spotify as only the instrumental version existed on the database, but everytime I download it onto my phone it changes from the local file version, to the instrumental version that I didn't ev...

• Regular
  • I imported a local file song (Reality by Black Moon) onto Spotify as only the instrumental version existed on the database, but everytime I download it onto my phone it changes from the local file ve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank Album Work.

For about a year now my album work has been disappearing and going blank whenever I'm offline. This has happened on my old iPhone 5C, and now it's finally happening on my iPhone 6. Whenever I connect to Wifi the album work appears again, but then dis...

• Casual Listener
  • For about a year now my album work has been disappearing and going blank whenever I'm offline. This has happened on my old iPhone 5C, and now it's finally happening on my iPhone 6. Whenever I co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Sorting playlists ?!

When will you make the playlist options the same for mobilephones as they are for pc ? I would really like to sort my playlists so that the latest added track is on the top... And what about sorting by title, artist etc ?? -Thomas

• When will you make the playlist options the same for mobilephones as they are for pc ? I would really like to sort my playlists so that the latest added track is on the top... And what about sort...
  • TURNERDST
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Available devices switching every 10 seconds

When playing offline and online songs over Bluetooth speaker, the available device will switch back and forth between the Bluetooth speaker and a ghost Dock Connector. How can I set it to only play from Bluetooth speaker and not auto detect or switch...

• When playing offline and online songs over Bluetooth speaker, the available device will switch back and forth between the Bluetooth speaker and a ghost Dock Connector. How can I set it to only play f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync only certain songs in playlist ?

Hi All Just wondering if it possible to partly sync a playlist on IOS ? So when you swipe Available offline in a playlist this will sync all songs in that playlist but i do not want this ? So when you unswipe it spotify deletes the whole playlist ......

• Hi All   Just wondering if it possible to partly sync a playlist on IOS ? So when you swipe Available offline in a playlist this will sync all songs in that playlist but i do not want this ?...
  • dhul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • available offline
    download playlist
    IOS 7
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect"

PLease fix this crap. I am VERY sick of being connected to random people's phones and battle each other to listen to music. This happens on both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6S. Be it at home and trying to connect to my Connect capable receiver or in ...

• Casual Listener
  • PLease fix this crap. I am VERY sick of being connected to random people's phones and battle each other to listen to music.  This happens on both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6S.  Be it at h...
  • INSTG8R
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stop playing after 10 seconds

So this had been happening for the past three weeks, but whenever I try to listen to a song on spotify it just stops playing after 10 seconds. The first week the same thing happened, and it was 14 seconds before everything stopped.I have an Iphone6 a...

• So this had been happening for the past three weeks, but whenever I try to listen to a song on spotify it just stops playing after 10 seconds. The first week the same thing happened, and it was 14 se...
  • xjuan234x
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Apple ID

I currently have a Spotify account on my iPhone, it is linked with my Facebook and being payed for via my Apple ID. I'm going to set up a new Apple ID, but I would like my music and information to transfer. Is there anyway I can do this without all o...

• I currently have a Spotify account on my iPhone, it is linked with my Facebook and being payed for via my Apple ID. I'm going to set up a new Apple ID, but I would like my music and information to tr...
  • lisamck
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My music is gone

All my music is gone! I didn't do anything different, I only have recently downloaded songs in my "songs" playlist and I had over 100. This issue is making me question my subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • All my music is gone! I didn't do anything different, I only have recently downloaded songs in my "songs" playlist and I had over 100. This issue is making me question my subscription...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

synch

have a ipod nano, but it does not show up in the side bar. How do I add my play list to my ipod. madmom5

• have a ipod nano, but it does not show up in the side bar. How do I add my play list to my ipod. madmom5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes