Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Locked out of account

Hello! I appear to be locked out of my account. I can't log in on the IOS app, and have tried reinstalling it, but to no avail.I'm unable to log in to my account online either- I've tried from a few different computers and IP addresses, but it keeps ...

• Hello!  I appear to be locked out of my account. I can't log in on the IOS app, and have tried reinstalling it, but to no avail. I'm unable to log in to my account online either- I've tried fr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help please

Hi I use Spotify on my phone I logged out now I can't log back in keeps saying password or email are wrong but Thay are not I can log in on line just not on app I restored app to see if that helps but still can't log in

• Hi I use Spotify on my phone I logged out now I can't log back in keeps saying password or email are wrong but Thay are not I can log in on line just not on app I restored app to see if that helps bu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help

I had premium previously that I payed using iTunes card and it ran out. I went to listening to music for free and now I want to go back to premium paying with iTunes card. I've tried everything but I can't figure how to make the payment

• I had premium previously that I payed using iTunes card and it ran out. I went to listening to music for free and now I want to go back to premium paying with iTunes card. I've tried everything but I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in after upgrading to premium

I've had Spotify installed on my iPhone for ages. I just saw an offer for a premium discount which I signed up for. I had to uninstall Spotify and install a new version. Now, when I try to log in using the same credentials I've always used, I get an ...

• I've had Spotify installed on my iPhone for ages. I just saw an offer for a premium discount which I signed up for. I had to uninstall Spotify and install a new version.   Now, when I try to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app

I cannot even remove the shuffle function on my iPad in portrait or landscape since the update. The icons are too low and are out of the screen. I am basically paying premium for the bog standard Spotify. Fix it before I take my money to Apple Music ...

• I cannot even remove the shuffle function on my iPad in portrait or landscape since the update. The icons are too low and are out of the screen. I am basically paying premium for the bog standard Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Songs" List Disappeared on iOS

My entire list of saved songs has disapeared on my iPhone Spotify app. Playlists are unaffected (although the songs within are not recognized as saved). My desktop app still has all the songs saved. Anyone run into this before?

• My entire list of saved songs has disapeared on my iPhone Spotify app. Playlists are unaffected (although the songs within are not recognized as saved). My desktop app still has all the songs sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All "My music" downloaded with "Available Offline" disappeared - iPhone 6S

Hi all, in last 6 month I have "downloaded" music in Spotify on my iPhone 6S iOS 9.3.2 - about 6 GB of music, because I am on project in West Africa, internet connection is here only as prepaid data and 6GB - just for your info - is about 30$. This w...

• Hi all, in last 6 month I have "downloaded" music in Spotify on my iPhone 6S iOS 9.3.2 - about 6 GB of music, because I am on project in West Africa, internet connection is here only as prepaid data ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappeared
    Offline Content
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't saved anything offline?

Hi there, For some time now, I keep getting the following message when using the offline feature/listening to saved albums: "You haven't saved anything from . Save this album to keep it in Your Library." Really really annoying! A solution would be gr...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   For some time now, I keep getting the following message when using the offline feature/listening to saved albums: "You haven't saved anything from <Album Name>.  Sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle Play - Getting Rid of it

I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 2 days ago and its awesome. However today, when I open the app it mentioned "Shuffle Play" and I just tap "got it" Now this Shuffle play appears everywhere and I cant play the song I want but I have to tap Sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 2 days ago and its awesome. However today, when I open the app it mentioned "Shuffle Play" and I just tap "got it"   Now this Shuffle play appears...
  • barrelrider60
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappear

All my saved music and albums won't show up on my phone on thr Spotify app. I have premium version and if I go to my songs, it just says browse. I've hsed spotify for over 2 years so its a lot of music to loose if I can't get it fixed

• Visitor
  • All my saved music and albums won't show up on my phone on thr Spotify app. I have premium version and if I go to my songs, it just says browse. I've hsed spotify for over 2 years so its a lot of mus...
  • Iampoly
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

Can anyone share with me how to the people on the premium family plan create their own playlist?

• Can anyone share with me how to the people on the premium family plan create their own playlist?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix

I can't open my daily mix. I updated rebooted.. It's been a month. The problem? How can I solve? Pleasee thanks :))

• Casual Listener
  • I can't open my daily mix. I updated rebooted.. It's been a month. The problem? How can I solve? Pleasee thanks :))
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Stopped Playing Music On My iPhone

Spotify has stopped playing music on my iPhone. It works fine on my macbook air and iPad, but it won't play on my phone. I have tried delelting the app & downloading again- didn't work. Log out- didn''t work. Sometimes it WILL play a song but if I ta...

IMG_3705.PNG
  • Spotify has stopped playing music on my iPhone. It works fine on my macbook air and iPad, but it won't play on my phone. I have tried delelting the app & downloading again- didn't work. Log out- ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to app for ipad

i can't login to my app on my iPad, I have two accounts one through Facebook which is free and my other one is through my email. My email one which has a premium subscription won't login, I can login through the website but not the actual app. Please...

• i can't login to my app on my iPad, I have two accounts one through Facebook which is free and my other one is through my email. My email one which has a premium subscription won't login, I can login...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

some songs playing too fast

Some of the songs are playing too fast, about 10% or so. The songs sound like The Chipmunks. I've tried reinstalling and logging out and back in, but the same song still plays too fast (Like a Bullet Train). Why? It happens both streamed and local. M...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of the songs are playing too fast, about 10% or so.  The songs sound like The Chipmunks.  I've tried reinstalling and logging out and back in, but the same song still plays too fast (L...
  • tntolman
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

free trial not working

so i got the 7 day free trial and i set it up to where i could use it offline but when i went offline it wouldnt let me listen to any of my song that i had downloaded,

• Visitor
  • so i got the 7 day free trial and i set it up to where i could use it offline but when i went offline it wouldnt let me listen to any of my song that i had downloaded,
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Tab Stations

At some point (I believe after an upgrade) my radio stations stopped appearing on the "Radio" tab/section of the mobile application. Currently all that is displayed there are recently played, recommended stations and genre stations. What am I missing...

• At some point (I believe after an upgrade) my radio stations stopped appearing on the "Radio" tab/section of the mobile application.  Currently all that is displayed there are recently played, r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song starts cutting after pausing

So I just upgraded to premium at morning, i listened songs all day and when i came home and started listening after pausing song it just lags and plays 0,5 sec of song all over until I play it again. And it continues after I close spotify too. Can so...

• So I just upgraded to premium at morning, i listened songs all day and when i came home and started listening after pausing song it just lags and plays 0,5 sec of song all over until I play it again....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading music

Please help.Spotify won't return my emails. My downloaded music doesn't stay that way when I go back online. As soon as I go offline I have to redownload my music every time. I've tried to reinstall and that hasn't worked.

• Casual Listener
  • Please help.Spotify won't return my emails. My downloaded music doesn't stay that way when I go back online. As soon as I go offline I have to redownload my music every time. I've tried to reinstall ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes