Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Creating a smart playlist for grouping podcasts together

Creating a smart playlist for grouping podcasts together

hi all

Listen to quite a few parcast shows. 

Does anyone know how to create: smart playlists with the spotify app to listen to podcasts with? 

Rather than the tedious process of adding one by one manually.

Thanking you all in advance for any replies.

Regards

3 Replies

Hey @danielmcgee,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community.

We understand you are quite a fan of parcasts, and that's really cool, as we also find them very entertaining 🙂

It seems that you have a question or a suggestion related to the Spotify app's features, however, we are not really sure what you mean by 'to create a smart playlist'. It'd be very helpful if you could describe your question/idea in a bit more details.

We'd also like to refer you to our Idea Exchange here in the Community, where you can either vote for an existing ideas or you can submit your own. The Community team is actively bringing your feedback to the internal teams at Spotify - check how here.

Tip: You can further read on how Playlists can be better organized with the help of the Desktop app - here. We hope this info is somewhat useful to you as well.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Basically, it groups podcasts into groups. So I could have a group called: music, drama, technology. Etc

So in this case, I can group all of the Parcast podcasts into one list then, have the order set from oldest to newest and then it'll play without me having to do anything else.

Rather than currently going into each podcast one by one.

I hope this makes sense. It's a common enough feature implemented by other podcasts apps. I guess you might call it a power feature.👍

Hey @danielmcgee,

Thanks for the reply and the additional info.

We'd suggest following the steps that Mario has linked to and submitting an Idea. This way other users can vote on it and help make it a reality 🙂

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts