Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Creating a whole new app iInstead of updating??? What a **bleep**ty way to treat custommers...

Creating a whole new app iInstead of updating??? What a **bleep**ty way to treat custommers...

I mean what the **bleep**??? What possible reason could there be where they need to create a whole new app and have you delete the old one??? I have well over 2000 songs in extreme quality, and now i have to spend several days to sync them all again!! This is a **bleep**ty way to treat loyal custommers. I am properly pissed off at this. And once more, THE NEW APP IS WORSE THAN THE OLD ONE FOR F*** SAKE!!! It logs me out several times a day, AND IT F***ING PAUSES MUSIC WHEN I OPEN THE CAMERA!!! I MEAN F**K YOU!! FINALLY Apple allows you to play music in the background while recording a video, AND NOW SPOTIFY COMES IN AND F**KS YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU STARTED!! 90% of the time when I'm sending a videosnap or recording any other video, I WANT THE darn MUSIC TO KEEP PLAYING!!! DONT F***ING TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU F***ING RETARDS!!!!

I demand you give me back the functionality of the old app, and upgrade the internet in my house to minimum 1Gb/s, because I have not got time for the **bleep** you created here. Thank you and good night.

1 Reply

When and where did Spotify launch a completely new app?

The people on this forum generaly don't work for Spotify so if you want to be helped, be nice 😉

What's a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts