Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting songs from iphone memory completely

Solved!

Deleting songs from iphone memory completely

i cant delete the songs that i downloaded on spotify from my iphone memory even when delete the song on my playlist. because of this problem i will use apple music instead. Cause you can delete any song you want on apple music and from phone memory. and thats why,i will remove my premium account on spotify. İs it so hard to add this completely delete option? 😡

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Solucan987

Unfortunately, as of right now the song does not get completely removed from the cache storage right away.

To free up memory, you will need to delete the iOS app and reinstall it.

Add a kudo to this idea to show your support:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Create-a-quot-clear-cache-quot-button-under-settings-iOS...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Solucan987

Unfortunately, as of right now the song does not get completely removed from the cache storage right away.

To free up memory, you will need to delete the iOS app and reinstall it.

Add a kudo to this idea to show your support:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Create-a-quot-clear-cache-quot-button-under-settings-iOS...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, I suggest you try Secure Eraser. This is a wonderful tool from RecoveryAndroid specialized in iOS devices. You can run the program on computer and plug in your iPhone, then it will detect the phone data and show you a preview. What you need to do is choose the songs and delete music out of iPhone permanently.

Suggested posts