Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
I've been using Spotify since the Fall of 2012 and have loved it. I used to use the app on my iPhone 4 and everything worked great.... until I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5. My iPhone 5 isn't showing up in the Devices section on my Desktop app and therefore my local files won't sync to my iPhone 5. This is really frustrating. My desktop and iPhone 5 are on the same wireless network. I've tried reinstalling but that didn't work. I don't know what to do.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hiya, I had the same problem!
1. Go on your windows/mac desktop version of Spotify. In the top right hand corner you'll see account. (You obviously have to be logged in)
2. Go onto account and it should re-connect you to a internet tab with all your subscription choices etc.
3. Scroll down under the header "Account Settings" until you find "Offline Devices"
4. Clear all of the currnet devices.
5. Re-open your spotify desktop app, and then make sure you click all your playlists to be 'offline' again.
6. Once this has been done, make sure your iPhone and Laptop/PC are connected to the same wifi.
7. On your iPhone Spotify App mark the playlists as offline also.
Once this has been done, mine came back as a device.
Hope this works for you 🙂