Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

If I go to the discography page on an artist with lots of album releases I can only find the latest albums. Before the recent update all Albums where displayed. 

As long as I know the title of an album I can find it through the search. 

If I don’t know the name of the album I can not find it anymore. 

I think this is a bug on the discography page that should be fixed. 

10 Replies

Tengo un celular con android 9 y actualizada la versión de spotify, ahora no puedo explorar los discos de los artistas, solo me muestra últimos lanzamientos, en el iPad los veo bien como siempre, en la aplicación de Mac y windows también funciona normal. Espero lo solucionen pronto. Saludos.

Hey @Joetothepower, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

They are still there now all his discography combined in one section. Just scroll down to Popular Releases, now scroll a bit down and tap on See Discography where you'll find all of his albums, singles and so on.

Hope it helps 🙂

No aparece la discografía, solo algunos discos, antes podía elegir los discos y ahora solo algunos

Screenshot_20190117-200606.png
Screenshot_20190117-200725.png
Screenshot_20190117-200715.png

Hey @Marcelo_zevallo,

I hope you don't mind me replying in Egnlish.

You can find them all in the Poplular Section when tapping See Discography or in you case when tapping VER MÁS

Hope it helps 🙂

When I press "Ver Más" nothing happen, seems Like the Buttom is inactive, is very strange, in iOS workshop fine, I don't know if is an Android or app error. I hope could Fix soon, I like to hear albums and I can't see it properly.

Hey @Marcelo_zevallo,

If I tap on the See Discography, all artists work will be there in it's own section:

If I tap on SEE DISCOGRAPHYIf I tap on SEE DISCOGRAPHYall of The Weeknds albums, songs and so on will appear here :)all of The Weeknds albums, songs and so on will appear here 🙂

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thanks all of you, sorry for my english, I speak spanish but I try to explain again Whats happen with the Spotify app in my phone, when I look for one artist, shows me first popular songs, follows artist's pick, Next shows "lanzamientos", in This section shows 15 albums, if I want to select another album There is a button "Ver más", when I press that, nothing happen, that button Will shows all récords. That is the function that is not working.

I have Android 9, my cell is Moto X4, language spanish, country Argentina.

I reinstall the app again and Still do the same.

Screenshot_20190118-075518.png
Screenshot_20190118-075508.png
Screenshot_20190118-074836.png

Hello again, I try the app in another phone, in Samsung j7 with Android 8 and works fine like always, I send a screen capture to see the difference. Seems that the app in Android 9 had some Bugs, hope This could be fixed in the next update.

IMG-20190118-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20190118-WA0005.jpg

Well, seems that now is working well, magically start showing all the albums. Thanks god or the god who Fix that.

Screenshot_20190118-133915.png
Screenshot_20190118-133905.png

Actually this is what I did. I can only see 80 albums or so. All other 100 albums are not shown anymore. 😞

Suggested posts