Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover tab disappeared

Discover tab disappeared

Today morning, Discover tab disappeared from iPhone app and was replaced with What's new.

Until yesterday it was working as expected. 

Any one else experiencing this problem??

10 Replies

have you tried closing and reopening the app?

Yes! Tried forced killing the app and restarting it, logging out and logging in, unistalling and reinstalling with the same result: no more Discover section. Only a semi working What's new...

Any chance of a screen shot?

Here are two screenshots
http://imgur.com/a/TYArN

Thanks. I've asked one of the staff to take a look as this has totally thrown me. You should hear something shortly.

Thanks! It is very strange, indeed!

(Bump)
Any news?

Hey saveas, I'm pretty sure this could just be down to some server issues we had last week.

It's all sorted now though, which means your Discover page should be back to normal.

Could you confirm this for us, either way?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

No, unfortunately it is not yet resolved. I still have What's New..

Checking in again, if you're still experiencing this can you confirm the version of iOS you're running?

The cases we've been dealing with this elsewhere have all been resolved by upgrading to the latest iOS.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts