Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download songs on iPhone

Download songs on iPhone

Hello

Why doesn’t the Download button appear anymore? In the past there has always been this download button (+), but now it disappears. I tried to add songs to my own playlist and try to download by using the switch-on button, it downloaded my songs, but then my songs don’t appear on my usual list of music (the full list of downloaded songs). So if I just want to download 1 song in an album, I can’t, and if I want to remove a song from my list (not the playlist), I also can’t. 

I’m kinda frustrated cause if I want to download a song, I have to download the whole album. The playlist solution doesn’t work either, cause downloaded songs (in the playlist) don’t appear on my full list of downloaded songs

I want to know why and how can I fix this problem or if I didn’t notice how downloading works

Thank you.

5384B83B-C32D-4835-A59A-18CA53A5F8E3.jpeg

BDF313F2-DAF7-40E8-85B8-E6EDB2501F3A.jpeg

7E7016FB-EB4B-4D93-8AEB-541A5831D212.jpeg

53933FAA-A7D6-4260-A274-01B9828ED41B.jpeg

1 Reply

Hey @chaeseollie, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Currently it's not possible to download a single song unless the artist released it as a single or you put it on a playlist where you have the Download option on, which will automatically download that song once you add it there.

If you're having issues with your downloads I'd recommend checking this article.

Also, if you have an idea about having a feature you'd like to see implemented in Spotify or you want something changed I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts