Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded premium but songs just stopped being saved

Downloaded premium but songs just stopped being saved

I just payed to get the spotify premium and i turned on the "available offline" button so that all my songs could be downloaded and thus saved on my iphone. All was fine up to the point when about 300 songs were downloaded. But after that spotify said that there is an error and so songs just stopped downloading. The error was about the space i had left on my iphone. The thing is that the aprox 300 songs that were downloaded used up only 200 mb, and i have in total 3gb. So what do i have to do so that all my songs can be saved? I don't think there is a problem according to the free space i have on my iphone, so where do these songs get saved? Are they saved on the cloud? Or are they saved somewhere else? Any kind of help will be hugely appreciated, and i thank you in advance!!!
1 Reply

@Vanianb

When you make songs 'available offline' means they get downloaded to your device for use even without an Internet connection, so you do need space in your phone's memory for the music.

If you uninstall and reinstall the app, the cache gets deleted and the tracks you already downladed get erased so you'll be able to redownload them again.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts