On genre landing pages there are two titles, one on the title bar and one on the content (activity) page.
Go to Solution.
Thanks for proviing all that info.
This is currently expected behaviour on mobile platforms.
If you'd like for this to be changed, feel free to create an idea for it here and get others to vote for it.
Thanks! Let us know if you have any other questions - we'll be here 🙂
View solution in original post
Hey @ardacebi, help's arrived.
We couldn't reproduce this from our side, and would like to ask for more info. But first, make sure to do the following:
If that doesn't help, let us know the following:
Keep us posted 🙂
Thanks for the reply. Below are the info you requested.
- I’m from Turkey and using Spotify Premium. Meaning that my account region is set to Turkey. (That’s most likely why we both are getting different outputs.)
- Screenshots and details from my first post was from an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 12.1.4. Now I’ve also tried with 12.2 but I’m getting the same.
- Spotify version is 8.4.98 (latest).
- It does happen with all genres that has the button below:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select genre that has the button above,
2. Get inside that activity using the button,
3. See bug.
I also tried the same with 3 other languages, Italian, English and Turkish but it’s the exact same on all.
Hope this helps.
Hey there you,
Yeah, you! 😁
Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!
While you here, let's have a fun game…