EQ in 0.6.0

Solved!

EQ in 0.6.0

Pizzan
Casual Listener
How do I access the built-in EQ in spotify? Before the update i just drawed a triangle in "now playing" window.

This is a very important future for me because my headphones is crap with the original EQ settings
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: EQ in 0.6.0

Liam
Community Legend

@Pizzan wrote:
Yes, the iOS app. Is there a way around this? I have an jailbroken 4S on iOS 6.1

The EQ was completely removed from the app, so unless there is a 3rd party external EQ for iDevices then no, there is no way around it sorry.

Liam

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted

Liam
Community Legend

@Pizzan wrote:
How do I access the built-in EQ in spotify? Before the update i just drawed a triangle in "now playing" window.

This is a very important future for me because my headphones is crap with the original EQ settings

Are you referrng to the iOS app?

The hidden EQ was "removed" in the newest version of the iOS app.

Liam

Highlighted

Pizzan
Casual Listener
Yes, the iOS app. Is there a way around this? I have an jailbroken 4S on iOS 6.1
Highlighted
Solution!

Liam
Community Legend

@Pizzan wrote:

The EQ was completely removed from the app, so unless there is a 3rd party external EQ for iDevices then no, there is no way around it sorry.

Liam

View solution in original post

Highlighted

jampeman

Why ?

@Liam wrote:

@Pizzan wrote:

Liam

Highlighted

jeremygoh
Community Legend
@jampeman On the new Spotify app update 1.5 onwards, the Equalizer is back inside the app again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

SUGGESTED POSTS