Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Empty Playlists on iPhone

Empty Playlists on iPhone

I can see/play all my playlists on my computer but many (but not all) of my playlists show as EMPTY on any of the iOS devices that I try. The playlist will even say that is 2-hours long but does not contain any songs. Some playlists show only a few songs but there should be more. I do not download songs and Spotify is set to cellular data just in case I am ouside of wi-fi.
Many people have been asking this question (so I'm not the only one) but I have yet to see a credible answer or fix to the problem. I have cleared/re-loaded the app on my iPhone 8 but this did not fix the issue. I have Premium-Family and all the latest updates. Please help

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also link the posts with users having the same issue?

Also, are they local files you've added to your PC/Mac on Spotify and don't appear on your phone?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thank you for the quick reply.

I had already tried a phone restart as well as a fresh install with the same results

I was asked to supply the exact versions of my software, yet the pop-up claims I cannot post this info so I've attached it as a JPG

The playlists on the PC (and any PC that I log into are GOOD). I made some of these playlists PUBLIC and they show up empty on every device.
That proves to me that it’s not my phone but any device that tries to read these lists. Some playlists are good and show up full, others have only a few songs and the rest are empty.

2019-03-11 21_32_41-Reply to Message - The Spotify Community.png

Hey @beclause,

Culd you try that on another phone with similar specs?

Does this happen if you sign in with another Spotify account?

Try with another network connection to see if that helps 🙂

Thanks!

Suggested posts