Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equalizer and Renaming Playlists

Solved!

Equalizer and Renaming Playlists

Guys!
Love spotify!
Please put an equalizer (not that hard come on) and also allow for playlist renaming. When in 'edit-mode' clicking on the playlist name should allow this.

Very basic features, seems almost like you are understaffed

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

For suggestions of new features, I recommend that you visit the Spotify Ideas thread. There, you can suggest new features and vote on already suggested ones giving them your Kudos.

There is already an idea for an equalizer, but it needs your help to be approved. Give it your Kudos if you'd like to support it. Click here to visit it.

I couldn't find an idea for playlist renaming, but please, research before creating a new one. It makes it easier for the staff to find the new ideas and avoids the creation of multiple similar entries.

If you can't find an idea for it then add it. If you found one, support it with your Kudos.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I'm just letting the guy know that he is in for a long wait for an equaliser,it's not a new idea. It's been pushed around for years and I'm not supposed to tell anyone.haha

Marked as solution

There are other apps (in the app store) that supports the Equalizer on the iPhone. Yeah and there's EQ on android too..

EDIT:

Spotify equaliser is available from 1.5.0 release, available for everyone now from the Apple App Store. Options are inside Settings -> Playback -> Equalizer

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

4 Replies

Been waiting for a equaliser since it first arrived on ios, after hundreds of people ask them. They still don't listen
Marked as solution

For suggestions of new features, I recommend that you visit the Spotify Ideas thread. There, you can suggest new features and vote on already suggested ones giving them your Kudos.

There is already an idea for an equalizer, but it needs your help to be approved. Give it your Kudos if you'd like to support it. Click here to visit it.

I couldn't find an idea for playlist renaming, but please, research before creating a new one. It makes it easier for the staff to find the new ideas and avoids the creation of multiple similar entries.

If you can't find an idea for it then add it. If you found one, support it with your Kudos.

Marked as solution

I'm just letting the guy know that he is in for a long wait for an equaliser,it's not a new idea. It's been pushed around for years and I'm not supposed to tell anyone.haha
Marked as solution

There are other apps (in the app store) that supports the Equalizer on the iPhone. Yeah and there's EQ on android too..

EDIT:

Spotify equaliser is available from 1.5.0 release, available for everyone now from the Apple App Store. Options are inside Settings -> Playback -> Equalizer

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts