Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following Artists

Following Artists

I have Spotify Premium on my iPhone 5s.  Whenever I follow an artist it doesn't show up under the "following" tab in my profile.  I touch the following tab and it says "An error occured" with a Try Again button beneath it.  Anyone have any idea how to fix?

7 Replies

Could you try restarting your iphone by holding the Home and Lock buttons for ten seconds and see if it now works?

Try logging out of the app and then logging back in

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks to both of you for the suggestions but neither worked.  For reference the screen I get when I tap the following link under my profile is attached.

photo.PNG

I am experiencing the same exact issue on an iPhone 5, IOS 7.1, latest Spotify update installed. I tried logging out/back in, uninstall/reinstall. It seems to be intermittent. If I add new artists to my following list, at times I am then able to view it he list in full.

I've been seeing this intermittently on desktop too. Does it eventually refresh if you keep hitting the "try again" button?

mine does not.  

Same problem here. I'd post a crash report but since the app doesn't actually crash and there seems to be no way to get anymore info or generate a report from the error page, I don't see what more I can do.

Suggested posts