Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Glitching Audio on iOS App

Glitching Audio on iOS App

Hello there,

Since the last iOS update I've experienced intermittent 'glitching' of audio playback with tracks that I have downloaded on the device, and not downloaded. I have deleted the app, and reinstalled it but i'm still encountering this problem.

The glitches sounds very 'digital', if that makes sense, like its corrupted somehow.

Thanks.

6 Replies

I'm having the same issue. Mine sounds like when a CD has a scratch. It skips and jumps around for around 5 seconds then continues the song. I have no idea what to do about it

Yes, Hello Sam this sounds like it could be an issue with your listening device, Depending on whether you've listened on different devices, like Headphones, the device itself, or a Bluetooth speaker. If changing devices doesn't help it may just be a bug. ;0

Yes, Hello Sam this sounds like it could be an issue with your listening device, Depending on whether you've listened on different devices, like Headphones, the device itself, or a Bluetooth speaker. If changing devices doesn't help it may just be a bug. ;0

I am having the same issue with my Spotify. It is driving me crazy. It will happen with both headphones and Aux so I don’t think it’s a problem with my headphones.. maybe my headphone jack? But songs, both downloaded and not downloaded, skip like a CD. I have an iPhone 7 Plus. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarting my phone- nothing seems to work. Would greatly appreciate an explanation on what is causing this and how to solve the issue. It has been going on for a few weeks now. 

The issue doesn't exist on my macbook using spotify connect to Sonos. Only on my Iphone 7. Its incredibly frustrating.

Add another user here. Premium / iOS 11.3&4 / iPhone 7 Plus

Deleting and reinstalling did not help. It happens via hardwire headphones and through bluetooth speakers.

Suggested posts