Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Group Sessions not working - 'Sorry couldn't find that' error

Group Sessions not working - 'Sorry couldn't find that' error

iPhone 11, running iOS 14.7.1 - Spotify premium version 8.6.50.969. 

Generating and sending group session links takes any user it is sent to, to a webpage error which just says 'sorry, couldn't find that'. 

Happens regardless if i create the link and share it to some friends who all get the error. I also get the error if they send me a link. Have restarted the app, deleted and reinstalled it, cleared the cache etc. 

9 Replies

Hey @domgreenslade,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Could you try using a different connection, like another WiFi network or mobile data? We'd also like to know if it used to work properly before. If it did, let us know when this issue started happening and if it was after a specific event, such as an app or OS update.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Have the same problem.
Group Sessions were working just fine until about a week ago.
Was sharing from both my Samsung S21 Ultra and from my iPad Mini.
Now, no matter how I am connected, or which device I try to start the group session from, I get the same message the original poster shared.
"Sorry, Can't Find That."

Hi @Parrotheadrik,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

Could you start by performing a clean reinstall of the app on your devices? This one is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If this doesn't work, please try connecting to another WIFI/mobile network to see if there's a difference. 

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello!
I actually did both of those before posting.
On Both my S21 Ultra and the iPad Mini.
No Change.

Having the same problem for the last 2 nights. Been using the group session with my girlfriend for 5/6 months then it just stopped working 2 nights ago and we haven't got it to work since.

On s9

Hey @Parrotheadrik,

Thank you for your swift reply. 

Can you log in with another account, such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persists? Alternatively, you can create a free account here

Also, please let us know if this happens only when you're trying to create a group session, or also when you try to join another user's session. 

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yeah this has happened to us all too, we have a group , selector sessions , every Wednesday we play 5 rounds and vote who has the best tune soundclash style . We need this feature back or you will have some very angry selectors on your hands 🙂✌️

4 of us have all tried starting a group session then no one can connect , it's not working for any of us . 

Hey @KingSelector69,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you let us know if this happens disregarding of how the invite is sent, e.g. by email, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.?

Additionally, can you check if restarting your router makes any difference?

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts