Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP INFO

HELP INFO

i AM CURRENTLY ON THE FREE TRIAL BUT IN 30 DAYS SIGNED UP FOR THE PREMIUM PLAN . IS THERE A WAY TO TRANSFER MY SPOTIFY MUSIC TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. IS IT POSSIBLE NOW OR DOES IT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE PAYMENTS PART GOES THRU OR IF IT IS POSSIBLE AT ALL. iS IT POSSIBLE TO BURN THE MUSIC TO CDS OR I HAVE READ THAT I CAN SYNC MUCIS TO AN IPHONE OR AN IPOD. i JUST NEED SOME INFORMATION ON THE POSSIBILITLIES TO GET IT FROM THE PLAYLISTS I HAVE SET UP TO BE ABLE TO GET THE MUSIC TO EXTERNAL DRIVES WONDERING WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE AND HOW i GO ABOUT DOING THEM THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND INFORMATION

DIONNE

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

First things first, please don't post in all caps. It feels aggressive, is classed as shouting, and moreover, is hard to read 😉

Now then:

There is no way to copy Spotify tracks to an external storage medium, as they are to be played in a Spotify client only. As such, there is no way to burn them to a disc.

If you have a smartphone (Android, iOS), then you will be able to download the Spotify app, and, as long as your premium subscription remains in force, be able to stream using the app on the go.

You can also download tracks to play offline. They will be downloaded in an encrypted form, and can only be played in a client.

Liam

Suggested posts