HELP

Solved!

HELP

Premium

Device

iPhone 8+

Operating System

IOS 12.3.2

Hi, I downloaded all my songs to hear it offline without having to on my 4G but suddenly since yesterday I couldn’t play my songs without having to on 4G . I thought it was my storage problem but I’ve deleted photos and apps but nothing happened, I’ve tried logging in and out and it doesn’t work, I’ve also tried restarting my phone and it doesn’t work . please help me 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @husnaaaar, I'm here to help!

Thanks for trying those steps. Could you also try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to listen offline.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @husnaaaar, I'm here to help!

Thanks for trying those steps. Could you also try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to listen offline.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hello !!! yes , uninstalling and updating my phone to a newer IOS has helped me ! Thank you ^

Hey @husnaaaar.

Awesome! You're very welcome. If you need help with anything in the future, you can always reply here or start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a great day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts