Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have premium, cannot access downloaded playlists

Solved!

Have premium, cannot access downloaded playlists

I have a premium spotify account and have been listening in "offline" mode for over a year to all the playlists or albums I have downloaded. This morning I get on and cannot access any of them. None of them have the green arrow lit anymore and it keeps telling me to 'go online to download'. These have all been downloaded already and saved on my phone. I've done nothing different. It did ask me to log back in this morning, when I never have had to do that.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @johnstvc, how long has it been since you connected online on the Spotify app? You can only stay in offline mode for 30 days before you need to go online to "check in" again.

Let me know if that was the cause of the issue 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @johnstvc, how long has it been since you connected online on the Spotify app? You can only stay in offline mode for 30 days before you need to go online to "check in" again.

Let me know if that was the cause of the issue 🙂

Cheers!

I did have to go back to online mode! The only bad thing was I had to wait until all my previously downloaded musice, re-downloaded once I was able to connect to wi-fi. So it took a while to restore all my playlists.

Suggested posts