Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Heavy Rotation, Recently Played, Recommendations.... has Albums Never Listened to

Heavy Rotation, Recently Played, Recommendations.... has Albums Never Listened to

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Note 9, ThinkPad (all of my devices)

Operating System

windows 10, Android 9

My Question or Issue

The Carpenters are showing up all over playlists, recently played, heavy rotation with recommendations !!  Is this a joke?  I HATE the Carpenters. I am into Alt, Indie, EDM, etc.  It is contaminating and infiltrating, may I say, poisining, my feed.  I tried to delete them, and I cannot find a way to do it.   I have never "liked" a song, album or playlist from the Carpenters.  Please this is messing up all my hard work to customize Spotify.  I've spent years/hours working on personalizing my playlists, etc.  Too much time to be contaminated by the Carpenters.  And no, no one has my passwords.  And no, I do not want to set up a new account.  HELP !!!! 

carpenters.jpg
carpenters_2.jpg
2 Replies

Hi there!

I am sorry for you. If you're using the mobile app, you'll see a button that says "don't play this artist" if you tap the elipsis at the top right corner of the artist's page. You can tap on it and you won't see that artist again.

Though I've got the iOS app, I think things work the same as Android.

I hope this works.

Cheers!

Thank you, didn't work in Android 😞

Suggested posts