Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! My activity feed and inbox are blank!

Help! My activity feed and inbox are blank!

I know people I follow are listening to music publicly, and a friend of mine recently tried several times to send me a song. However the activity feed and my inbox are still both utterly blank. Help! I tried logging out and back in, I tried deleting and re-downloading the app. Idk what else to try!
7 Replies

Hello.

Could you please show a screenshot for us?

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

IMG_0281.PNG
IMG_0282.PNG

Do you have same problem on web player and desktop version?

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Don't know how to use webplayer, but I just checked and yes I have the same exact issue with the desktop version. I'm following 8 people and I used to see their feed all the time. Now, nothing.

Also you can try to clean spotify app's cache.

1. How...? I already deleted and reinstalled the app. I feel like that probably did the job and more.

2. How would deleting my music cache affect a social information issue?

New cache will allow spotify's app to download updated info about your accound and may fix empty activity feed and inbox.

Suggested posts