Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help spotify is broken!

Solved!

Help spotify is broken!

Spotify keeps freezing about 1 minute into every song, I deleted it and re downloaded and it's still doing the same, it also won't sync the songs any more and I'm a premium member! I've cancelled my subscription and applied again and still downloaded about 50 songs and then crashed and when I reopened the app no songs have been downloaded! 😠 getting rather annoyed as its cost me money for nothing! Typically spotify haven't returned my emails and I've sent them 2, there is also no contact number in which to call them on! Please as its extremely frustrating, any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It seems to have worked that I've turned my phone off and then back on again, the songs are downloading still, but it seems to be up and running 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Songs have all downloaded, playing fine and not freezing! Finally have spotify back! Woop! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Same thing is happening to me...any luck?

I got an email back, they advised I delete the app (already tried) or reset my password, which I'm not sure how to do as I log in through Facebook! And turn my phone off then on again, which I've just tried so I'll let you know

Hello,

The same thing is happening to me.  I usually get one song before it dies. Works just fine on my desktop computer but I would rather have it on ipad.  

Marked as solution

It seems to have worked that I've turned my phone off and then back on again, the songs are downloading still, but it seems to be up and running 🙂
Marked as solution

Songs have all downloaded, playing fine and not freezing! Finally have spotify back! Woop! 🙂

Suggested posts