Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help!

Help!

I got an Iphone5 yesterday, all the software etc is up to date. I downloaded the Spotify app from the Myapp centre. It let me log in, and then just closed itself down. Re-opening the app from the menu means it doesn't even manage to make it to a log in screen, it just closes down.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the app numerous times. I've restarted my phone on and off numerous times. I have gone to the clear all data and settings etc function and wiped my phone of everything to then go and reinstall spotify app. If I wipe my phone of everything I can download Spotify and get the log in screen and then it crashes. If I just install and reinstall it just closes down after a few seconds.

I have deleted all my playlists etc to see if that worked (very upset about doing that). Spotify on my PC doesn't recognise the Iphone5 device either, with or without the cable on the same network. 

I am so upset! I do not understand what I am doing wrong, I got this phone in order to have Spotify on my mobile. If it doesn't work or is so buggy the whole Spotify experience is just one long stressful non-experience will someone please let me know so that I can look for an alternative, I am truly at my wits end,

Many Thanks

1 Reply

Hi there and welcome to the community!

There is a bug in the latest iOS Spotify causing it to crash on login (on launch if it is set to automatically login).

Currently there is no fix, however the Spotify for iOS4 App can be used instead.

Liam

Suggested posts