Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Horrible clicking noise

Horrible clicking noise

Hello. Recently I have been hearing this clicking noise while using spotify. I have a premium account. 

First I thought I had an issue with my headphones (beats studio2 wireless) but on other platforms (youtube, amazon prime, etc) I have no issues. While this was my idea I took them to the store and after finding no issues, they suggested it must be something with my app (spotify).

So I uninstalled / reinstalled (twice) with no luck. Still this annoying clicking noise specially on those tracks I like loud (first time heard was hearing Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane). 

Please help? I really like spotify but can't hear it like this anymore.

thanks

2 Replies

Please tell me somebody's got a solution, it's driving me mad 

Hey there @Nera-,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you experiencing this similarly to @fexter88, when using specific headphones?

If so, and your headphones are Bluetooth-connected to a device, it might be a good idea trying to re-pair them:

1. Turn your Bluetooth audio device off.
  2. In the Bluetooth settings of your phone, tablet, or computer, delete the information of your Bluetooth device. This setting is often called Forget.
  3. On both devices, switch Bluetooth off/back on.
  4. Re-establish the connection. Check your device's user guide for specific steps. 

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest making sure to try the steps listed in this support site article.

On another note, if you're still having troubles, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional details for example, the device this is happening on, the Spotify version you're on, etc. This way, we can take a closer look into what's happening.

Keep us posted!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts