Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

A playlist I have won't show up on the Spotify app. It's not a new playlist, I had it for months and I created many more playlists after that and they all show up except that one playlist. I tried logging out and back in again. I played the playlist on my PC and the opened the Spotify app and was able to see and get into the playlist when I tapped on what's playing now but the playlist still didn't show up in my library. I even renamed it via my iPhone but still, it was not in my library. I can't add songs to it via iPhone because it won't show up. When I search it by name on the search section I can find it, but when I search it by name on my library I can't see it. It's just this one playlist and it's frustrating. How can I fix this?

It's this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/49CQcZlHdM68xpNxkuhYfk?si=dRmtNZJ_QU-Acr4UwzSAPg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I only tried normal uninstalling and reinstalling but I was finally able to fix the problem when I tried to download the playlist offline. Then it started showing in my library. Thank you for the suggestion.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @bgmkskn,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Have you already tried performing a clean reinstall of the app with your iPhone and then, subsequently, logging in to your account?

If you haven't yet, it'd be good for you to take a look at this Spotify Answer to find out about how this procedure works for your device and the related operating system.

Let us know how you get on and if there's anything else we help with. We'll keep an eye on your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

I only tried normal uninstalling and reinstalling but I was finally able to fix the problem when I tried to download the playlist offline. Then it started showing in my library. Thank you for the suggestion.

Hey @bgmkskn,

Thanks for the update and the good news!

Glad to hear that downloading the playlist for offline listening did the trick in this case 🙂

Feel free to always reach out if there's anything else we can help with.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts