Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I download a complete artist on my iPhone - not only a single song or album?

How can I download a complete artist on my iPhone - not only a single song or album?

3 Replies

Hi @DonManuel and welcome to Spotify Community! 🙂

There isn't an available option to download an entire artist's library at once.
What you can do though is create a playlist for that artist and add all of their albums + singles and then download it.

This is quickest to do on a computer, but you can from the mobile app as well. Hope this helps and let me know if I can assist any further! 🙂

Hi There,

Unfortunately, there is no way for an entire artist to be added to your music like you would an album or song, at the push of a single button. However, there are two solutions I have to offer. The 1st one would be to go to their “This Is:” playlists. For example, “This Is: Drake”. This will give you the artist’s most popular songs in one playlist that you can download. The second way requires a bit more work. You would have to go to their artist page and download ever album and/or single they have released. You can also go to the bottom of their page and see which tracks or albums thye feature on, if you want those songs as well. You could then add them into your own playlist.

Good Luck!

Hey @DonManuel, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You can still submit this idea in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts