Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I turn off shuffle?

Solved!

How do I turn off shuffle?

I'm a Spotify Premium user, so I should be able to listen to music on my iPhone without shuffling (i.e. moving directly from one song to the next, in album order). But I can't figure out how to do it. I don't seem to have that option on the phone, and I think I've looked everywhere. Any ideas? I have no problems on my Mac.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @wlundin, welcome to the community!

If you are a premium user you should just be able to search and click on the song names and start playing that way, if not try a quick log out and then log back in, this can be done by going to settings then clicking logout. Also you can click the song name playing at the bottom and make sure the shuffle logo at the bottom is not green, it looks like this:Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 03.59.03.png. Lastly, make sure your account is listed as premium here

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @wlundin, welcome to the community!

If you are a premium user you should just be able to search and click on the song names and start playing that way, if not try a quick log out and then log back in, this can be done by going to settings then clicking logout. Also you can click the song name playing at the bottom and make sure the shuffle logo at the bottom is not green, it looks like this:Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 03.59.03.png. Lastly, make sure your account is listed as premium here

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks! Think the issue was that I hadn't logged out in a long time -- when I logged back in, the screen layout looked a bit different and I noticed those icons immediately. Off now and functioning fine.

Suggested posts