Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you see visuals on songs?

How do you see visuals on songs?

Hi, i am not able to see any visuals for the songs I know have visuals. An example of this is «Alé Alé» by Britz which i know has visuals/a short video. I used to have them on my old phone, which was a IPhone 6s. I am currently using an IPhone 8. Appriecate any help.

32CC7D3A-B67F-4DCB-90E2-7D91EC3D7693.png
7 Replies

Hey @Danielobede.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Can you check that you've enabled Canvas in your app settings?

If you have and it's still not working, could you try a quick reinstall of the Spotify app and see if it works now?

Keep us posted 😉

hey my canvas is enabled and yet i cant view the visuals??? help

Taylor swift's visuals are really very pretty and i don't want to miss on that!!

Hey there @Sharayu,

Welcome to the Community!

Do you mind checking if you have Data Saver enabled on your phone's settings. If that's the case - disable it, because this feature stops the Canvas visuals.

Let us know how you get on. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same man, tays visuals are what Im missing

Hey @Dbanshi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you see the canvas option in your settings menu and the visuals were previously there, right? If that's the case, could you try logging out and back in to your account two times in a row? This prompts a resync with our servers. If that doesn't fix things, it's possible that some of the app files have gotten damaged. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall using these steps. They are more thorough and make sure that no leftover files remain.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, 

I have tried all the steps recommended. However the canvas options is still missing. I used to have that feature on my Android phone. But it's gone when I switch to iPhone. Please help. 

51A987F9-D490-4293-A1BF-2B0BDDBA8824.png

Hey @ainwryhd,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

The Canvas feature is still being tested, and its availability can vary across accounts and devices. At Spotify, we're constantly running tests for improvements and new features, that's why you may see something in the app that other users don't or vice-versa, or get a feature to try temporarily.

Even though it's not possible to manually enable that feature on our end, we appreciate your feedback on the matter and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts