Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get the old design?

How to get the old design?

Hi,

I like the new design update, but I don't like the new way that it shows playlists, because it ALWAYS shows me playlists that I already played, I loved the old way that Spotify used to shows playlists because it would always show me new playlists.

I'm talking about this.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

This is stupid, I listen to Spotify because it used to always make me discover new music, but now with this updated it's like, "oh you like to listen to this playlist during this time of the day? Well listen it again, and again, and again" like serisously I have the same playlists suggestions every day and I hate it. Whoever had this idea should be fired. I love Spotify but this is horrible. Please fix it.

3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there's no way to get the old design. 

Ok so first off I haven't chosen this answer as a "solution" and second I'd like to hear directly from someone working at Spotify, not another Spotify user.

Hi @user-removed while OviiiOne isn't a Staff member, he is a member of our Community's Rock Star Program. And he's correct, there isn't a way to go back to the old design. 

Of course we do want your feedback on these new features. If you'd like to see a change please post it here in the Community Idea Exchange.

Suggested posts