Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to queue entire albums with the iOS Spotify app

How to queue entire albums with the iOS Spotify app

For those of you who have always wanted the ability to queue entire albums with the iOS Spotify app, I have figured out an easy way to do so! 😄 All I did was create a playlist called "Album Queue," start playing an album, add it to that playlist and then add any future albums to your new "queue" while you continue listening. The nice thing about this too is that you can still use Spotify's stock queue function to add tracks right after the one that is currently playing, so you get the best of both worlds! 😄 Whenever your finished listening, simply delete the playlist, and create a new one for your next session.

Now if Spotify could just improve the radio function of their app, all would be right with the world. LOL! Although, until they do, at least there's the SpotOn app that does an excellent job. 🙂
8 Replies

@Macatron Thanks for sharing! You can also go the album and add the entire album to queue without the playlists! 😄

EDIT: What I meant was to save the album into My Music

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I don't see this as an option within the iOS app, though. From what I can see, I'm only able to queue entire albums from the desktop application. Am I missing something? Thanks! 😄

Here's what options I have with the latest iOS version of Spotify when I try to queue an entire album.
image.jpg

Oops, miscommunication: What I meant was you can save the entire album into My Music and play from there..

Will update the comment on top! (what am I thinking!)

@Macatron
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

It's all good! 😄 I'm just glad I found this awesome community!

@Macatron Great if you wish you can contribute to all of the forums here and help out! More than happy to welcome you!
I'm here to shuffle!

Definitely!! I posted a suggestion and added my "kudos" to your radio fix thread just a few minutes ago. 🙂 I'm REALLY hoping that gets fixed very soon!

As another user hinted at, you can queue an entire album by saving it. Once you've saved it, the triple dot menu will now include an option to queue the album

Suggested posts