Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! VPN Unlimited not working with Spotify

Whenever I have VPN Unlimited, which I paid for a lifetime subscription, connected with my phone Spotify does not work or load. Just says 'Error Try again". But when I switch to another VPN, Spotify works. I use a VPN when I am at school. I am not su...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I have VPN Unlimited, which I paid for a lifetime subscription, connected with my phone Spotify does not work or load. Just says 'Error Try again". But when I switch to another VPN, Spotify ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • VPN
    VPN Issues
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaboritive Playlist Link (not working)

I sent a link of a playlist to multiple spotify users and it simply did not work for 5/6 of them and did not work when i put it in my instagram bio. It only worked for 1 person who added songs successfully (she was the first one to access the link) a...

• I sent a link of a playlist to multiple spotify users and it simply did not work for 5/6 of them and did not work when i put it in my instagram bio. It only worked for 1 person who added songs succes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlist on iphone 4 usb connection to car - stuck on replay

My playlist is synced offline and stays plugged into my cars usb on a iphone4. As of 2-3 weeks ago, say I turn the car on and say The Cure - Friday I am love is playing, it will finish and it will continue to shuffle through my playlist until the car...

• My playlist is synced offline and stays plugged into my cars usb on a iphone4. As of 2-3 weeks ago, say I turn the car on and say The Cure - Friday I am love is playing, it will finish and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Car Bluetooth Track Changing stopped working

iOS Spotify versions 8.4.3.884iPhone SE Two-ish weeks ago this worked without issue. My steering wheel would change volume, tracks, answer calls, etc. I can still change tracks with Apple Music, Pandora, etc but not Spotify. I can still use my blueto...

• Regular
  • iOS Spotify versions 8.4.3.884 iPhone SE   Two-ish weeks ago this worked without issue. My steering wheel would change volume, tracks, answer calls, etc.    I can still change tra...
  • adamhi22
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect switch to airplay supported device sometimes send twice volume control

HI,When we use Spotify app, and using speaker that support both spotify connect and airplay.after we switch from spotify connect to airplay, sometime we saw two volume ctrl in rtsp packets.Can anyone help.Thanks

• HI, When we use Spotify app, and using speaker that support both spotify connect and airplay. after we switch from spotify connect to airplay, sometime we saw two volume ctrl in rtsp packets. Can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Disconnects While Connected through Bluetooth to UE Megaboom on Ipad2

Hi Everyone, My spotify keeps disconnecting from my UE Megaboom when I try and listen to music on My Apple Ipad2. Happens very intermittently but basically as i am listening to a song it will pause and then if I leave it close down the app. Abit like...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone,   My spotify keeps disconnecting from my UE Megaboom when I try and listen to music on My Apple Ipad2. Happens very intermittently but basically as i am listening to a song i...
  • Jameswhunt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play music on Spotify free

I cancelled my premium subscription not so long ago and since then I have not been able to play ANY music at all on Spotify iOS app online or offline.Can anyone help me with this?

• I cancelled my premium subscription not so long ago and since then I have not been able to play ANY music at all on Spotify iOS app online or offline. Can anyone help me with this? 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists gone on iPhone and songs from the last months gone from "songs"

Hey! Yesterday all my music disappeared from spotify on my iPhone, there wasn't any updates to neither my iOS nor spotify. I only had three playlists, none of which I had made; two spanish top lists (I'm from Norway, so not something I listen to, rea...

• Hey!   Yesterday all my music disappeared from spotify on my iPhone, there wasn't any updates to neither my iOS nor spotify. I only had three playlists, none of which I had made; two spanish t...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The Release Radar playlist won't play any songs from it. All other playlists work perfectly fine.

Get on my Spotify on my phone and try to play my release radar playlist and nothing happens. Click a song and it won't play. Click shuffle and nothing. I can play other playlists. I can play songs that are on the playlist but have to search them indi...

• Casual Listener
  • Get on my Spotify on my phone and try to play my release radar playlist and nothing happens. Click a song and it won't play. Click shuffle and nothing. I can play other playlists. I can play songs th...
  • aersoy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic "DJ mode" in Spotify playlist

I've noticed that sometimes when I listen to the "Electro Workout" Spotify playlist, tracks won't just play from start to finish. Instead, a 4:00 track will start in the middle (e.g. the 1:00 mark) in a way that connects to the previous track, and th...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that sometimes when I listen to the "Electro Workout" Spotify playlist, tracks won't just play from start to finish. Instead, a 4:00 track will start in the middle (e.g. the 1:00 ma...
  • A-A-Ron305
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Use Spotify on iPhone without the app

I can't download tja Spotify app atm, CSN I listen to Spotify in anyway on My phone without the app?

• I can't download tja Spotify app atm, CSN I listen to Spotify in anyway on My phone without the app?
  • Warden64
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad 1st Gen

I have a 1st Generation iPad with Spotify on it, will I be able to download my playlists? Wanted to check before I start the process and then get disappointed because it's too old. Thanks!

• I have a 1st Generation iPad with Spotify on it, will I be able to download my playlists? Wanted to check before I start the process and then get disappointed because it's too old. Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium showing up on laptop but not iPod app

Every three months I get a Spotify Premium gift card so my acount can be renewed. I've never had a problme with this until now- the premium account shows up on my chromebook but not my iPod. I have made sure I am logged into the same account, I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every three months I get a Spotify Premium gift card so my acount can be renewed. I've never had a problme with this until now- the premium account shows up on my chromebook but not my iPod. I have m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs in my playlist end without going to the next song

So when I'm randonly listening to songs on my playlist, there is always one song that won't start by itself and won't go to the next song after playing.

• Regular
  • So when I'm randonly listening to songs on my playlist, there is always one song that won't start by itself and won't go to the next song after playing.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Musics are not playing on offline mode

I have a Spotify Premium Family account over 7 months now. On my account, when I "turn on" the offline mode several musics do not play, even being downloaded, and another ones play normally (around 3-4 musics). When I "turn off" the offline mode they...

• I have a Spotify Premium Family account over 7 months now. On my account, when I "turn on" the offline mode several musics do not play, even being downloaded, and another ones play normally (around 3...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view the followers of specific people?

Hey! I'm relatively new to the Spotify community and recently ran into a certain issue. I like to view who people are following and who is following them, but that feature only seems available for some accounts, not all. I was wondering if this is so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I'm relatively new to the Spotify community and recently ran into a certain issue. I like to view who people are following and who is following them, but that feature only seems available for so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Message Inbox icon missing

I am no longer able to access my messages on my iphone mobile app. Anyone have this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I am no longer able to access my messages on my iphone mobile app.  Anyone have this issue? 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 53 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 53 replies
  • 6 likes

Having problems right now

I can hear 5 or 6 seconds and then a break for more than 30 sec.. and so on... Are you having streaming problems right now ?

• Gig Goer
  • I can hear 5 or 6 seconds and then a break for more than 30 sec.. and so on... Are you having streaming problems right now ?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App for iPhone 7

I can't start the app after I update it.I have never had this problem befor. I tried to delet the app and download it again but it won't start.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't start the app after I update it. I have never had this problem befor. I tried to delet the app and download it again but it won't start.
  • Elinlarsson8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes