Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify premium for IPad

I want to get Spotify Premium but it is not available... I've looked in the whole app (even in Account) and it doesn't let me buy it... can someone help me with this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get Spotify Premium but it is not available... I've looked in the whole app (even in Account) and it doesn't let me buy it... can someone help me with this issue? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Search/filtering within playlists doesn't bring up the keyboard

iOS 10.3.1Model MKUD2QN/ASpotify 8.4.1.772SwiftKey 1.6.3 Problem: When trying to search or filter within a playlist, keyboard shows up for a split second but disappears again and never shows up again. Rebooting apps and phone does not help. Have not ...

• iOS 10.3.1 Model MKUD2QN/A Spotify 8.4.1.772 SwiftKey 1.6.3   Problem: When trying to search or filter within a playlist, keyboard shows up for a split second but disappears again and never...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I pay 9.99 a month I download what I want to hear two days later I have to download again what's wrong with that picture? And I don't have 3,333 songs altogether and I'm having to delete songs to keep my favorite it's like I have to hear the same son...

• Regular
  • I pay 9.99 a month I download what I want to hear two days later I have to download again what's wrong with that picture? And I don't have 3,333 songs altogether and I'm having to delete songs to kee...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist list suddenly empty

Have been using the iphone app with free trial for about a month. All of a sudden my Artists list is empty. When you click on the "Artists" option under "Your Library" it says: "Your favourite artists will appear here. All artists you follow on Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using the iphone app with free trial for about a month. All of a sudden my Artists list is empty.  When you click on the "Artists" option under "Your Library" it says: "Your favourite ...
  • maartouf
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

(iOS) Songs not playing entire library after removing a filter.

On my iPhone with the newest version of Spotify, let's say I:- filter for a song from my library- play a song- clear filter Every song that plays after will be from the filtered list. This was not true up until recently. Normally it would play my ent...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPhone with the newest version of Spotify, let's say I: - filter for a song from my library - play a song - clear filter   Every song that plays after will be from the filtered list. ...
  • cyamate
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Sorting of Chinese songs by Pinyin in alphabetical order

Hi everyone, I've got a problem here. I have a mix of english and chinese songs in my library, and everything (both english and chinese songs) were arranged in alphabetical order until very recently. Chinese songs were arranged together with the engl...

• Hi everyone,   I've got a problem here. I have a mix of english and chinese songs in my library, and everything (both english and chinese songs) were arranged in alphabetical order until very ...
  • celestelcx
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Alphabetical
    arrangement
    pinyin
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Some songs wont play or download iOS

Some songs when i click on them will only play for about 7-8 seconds then just stop, and if i try to add them to a playlist they wont download it will just have the spinning icon saying its downloading but will sit there like that for hours. It has o...

• Some songs when i click on them will only play for about 7-8 seconds then just stop, and if i try to add them to a playlist they wont download it will just have the spinning icon saying its downloadi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iCloud is backing up Offline songs. HELP!

Hey all, I have to assume this is the same for everyone. iCloud on my iPhone is backing up all of my OFFLINE songs. Why? There is no reason to. They will always be available for download if I get a new phone. Just flip a switch in the app and it's do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I have to assume this is the same for everyone. iCloud on my iPhone is backing up all of my OFFLINE songs. Why? There is no reason to. They will always be available for download if ...
  • GCLaredo207
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4 terrible slow after last update

Hi, I got old iPhone 4 with only spotify on it to use in my car, I have all my lists synced so no streaming.But after the last update, it's totally srewed, really slow, when I open a song and "open the song" from bar bellow it glitches. When I fast f...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I got old iPhone 4 with only spotify on it to use in my car, I have all my lists synced so no streaming. But after the last update, it's totally srewed, really slow, when I open a song ...
  • LeanderZoet
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download the playlist for offline use without FOLLOWING it on spotify?

Everytime I download a playlist I automatically start following that playlist. I don't want to do that because then I have to many playlists showing up and it's confusing and if I unfollow the playlist on my Mac, then it is automatically removed from...

• Everytime I download a playlist I automatically start following that playlist. I don't want to do that because then I have to many playlists showing up and it's confusing and if I unfollow the playli...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Top Tracks of 2016 Playlist

I had the pop up this morning asking to see the "top tracks" playlists. I selected the one for Canada but now I want to see what mine is, does anyone know how to actually find this playlist again? I can't seem to see it anywhere...

• Visitor
  • I had the pop up this morning asking to see the "top tracks" playlists. I selected the one for Canada but now I want to see what mine is, does anyone know how to actually find this playlist again? I ...
  • Matthewshaw955
  • Roadie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone6 - Can't skip songs using steering wheel or center stack buttons

I just got a new GMC Terrain and tried to play Spotify. It would play, but when I pressed the "Next" button on my steering wheel, center stack, and touchscreen, the song would not skip to the next. I tried the same thing with Apple Music and the butt...

• Regular
  • I just got a new GMC Terrain and tried to play Spotify.  It would play, but when I pressed the "Next" button on my steering wheel, center stack, and touchscreen, the song would not skip to the n...
  • kipley1110
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs disappearing in playlists

Hi, I'm actually getting really tired of using Spotify since music keep on disappearing. It was only from my most used playlist, but now -all- of the songs in a recently put together playlist I realised was gone. I know they were there yesterday, and...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm actually getting really tired of using Spotify since music keep on disappearing. It was only from my most used playlist, but now -all- of the songs in a recently put together playlist I reali...
  • Thisisemilie
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify free on mobile - Taiwan

It's now free for everyone to use Spotify in your mobile devices?! What the hack?! I can't use it because I live in Taiwan?! It's NOT FREE AT ALL!

• Casual Listener
  • It's now free for everyone to use Spotify in your mobile devices?! What the hack?! I can't use it because I live in Taiwan?! It's NOT FREE AT ALL!  
  • Rickywu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

High pitch noise?

When listening to music, a high pitch sound beeps non stop. It sounds like a smoke alarm and is so loud it's borderline painful. Anyone else know anything about this ? How do I fix this?

• When listening to music, a high pitch sound beeps non stop. It sounds like a smoke alarm and is so loud it's borderline painful. Anyone else know anything about this ? How do I fix this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to change the playlist from car steering wheel control??

I can't seem to figure out how to change the playlist on the iOS spotify app using just the steering wheel controls. The button I would normally use seems to fast-forward the music instead. Seems odd.

• I can't seem to figure out how to change the playlist on the iOS spotify app using just the steering wheel controls. The button I would normally use seems to fast-forward the music instead. Seems odd.
  • polygon_hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my premium

Hi i am a premium user of sportify and i want to cancell my monthly charge that mean want to cancel my premium how can i do that plz help my ac is damon6400-hk

• Hi i am a premium user of sportify and i want to cancell my monthly charge that mean want to cancel my premium how can i do that plz help my ac is damon6400-hk
  • csilgom
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I find my daily mix on the mobile app?

I can find it on desktop, but it is nowhere to be found on the ios app. I've already looked in both the library and the radio section but it's just not there. The only way I can access it on mobile is if I've played it on desktop, and then look at re...

• Casual Listener
  • I can find it on desktop, but it is nowhere to be found on the ios app. I've already looked in both the library and the radio section but it's just not there. The only way I can access it on mobile i...
  • soulstresshippy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't let me play select songs

Whenever I click on a song (I have premium btw) it won't let me play it. (This only happens with a few songs )

• Whenever I click on a song (I have premium btw) it won't let me play it. (This only happens with a few songs )
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes