Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to remove starred playlist!!!

Solved!

How to remove starred playlist!!!

I have been loving the new spotify update that occured a few months ago but I can't remove the "Starred" playlist. I think I had some old offline songs imported from my old pc and when I went to my new pc and spotify updated, these files no longer existed and the playlist cannot be removed. I have no options to delete it or anything so don't ask me if I've "Right Click -> Delete Playlist" because it simply doesn't exist. Here is a screenshot of how it looks on pc. Any help would be greatly apprecaited 🙂

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there. I know this can be very annoying but I believe that the starred playlist cannot be removed. It is there to include starred songs and even if you remove all of the starred songs the playlist stills stays there just empty.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Here is a full size attachment of the image

Capture.PNG
Marked as solution

Hi there. I know this can be very annoying but I believe that the starred playlist cannot be removed. It is there to include starred songs and even if you remove all of the starred songs the playlist stills stays there just empty.

Awe boo. Well thank you for your input. If there is nothing to do about it then so be it. Thanks!

Hey there.

Please add your Kudos, we can make it happen!!!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Remove-Starred-playlist-not-useful-anymore/idi-p/720153

Kind regards,

Jyrziu :d

Suggested posts