How to remove tracks from saved album

Re: How to remove tracks from saved album

Mauriarti
Music Fan

It's really just an aggravating unnessacary change. What does spotify gain from this, the only reason I can think they would do this is because artists are only having a few songs from an album played while all the others aren't really being listened to (for good reason with some artists, like sorry not every song you make is good) so they made this change. Either way its really annoying. 

I've made a post about this and commented on similar posts with people having the same frustrations. Nect thing i'm going to try is going to an old icloud version. It's annoying and tedious but so is this update. 

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @katzekahn,

I suggest you to keep the app up-to-date and you should see the new Your Library soon.

Then you'll be able to use this KB article to find out how to use the library.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

sofuunnecessary
Casual Listener

Hoping Spotify will roll back these changes.

Really unpleasant loss of functionalities.

If it ain't broke... don't f*ing break it...

feckoffupdates
Casual Listener

what a **bleep**ing pain to even post in this **bleep**ing forum.  I don’t **bleep**ing

want the deluxe bonus tracks, why did my

pjome just dlredownload it and why can’t I **bleep**ing delete them and why have I had to verify I’m a robot six times just to come here and swear a bit?!????!!!!

Highlighted

feckoffupdates
Casual Listener

three more cacaptchas just to say I wrote swears and I’m not thrilled about the editorializing “**bleep**” that we’re added

anton_12
Regular

What do you mean it "might be implemented"?

EVERYONE IS SCREAMING FOR IT

LISTEN TO YOUR USERS, SPOTIFY

Zoltan_Mackay
Casual Listener

It’s a rubbish update.

I like to listen to older albums as they were originally released without all the outtakes added on for subsequent CD versions.

The old system where you could simply remove the songs you didn’t want was perfect. Now we have this convoluted guff where everything gets saved into a liked songs list or you have to create an entire playlist instead.

Change it back, it’s **bleep**!

yfitops2015
Gig Goer

@

Only you cant update the app if your on an older version of iOS, anything below iOS 10.

At least I know now where all my albums went with only a single track or more, now I cant find anything, who wanted this?

I've been using Spotify since beta, I'll add this to the list of all it's other calamities.

cjaydiprima
Visitor

FACTS

Mrssstudder

Solution:

Ok for people who have songs on an album that they want to erase so they dont have to skip them constantly. Just click the album to where you get the screen with all the options and just unlike the album and whatever songs you liked on that album stay and the songs you dont like magically go away. Tada. Hope that helps. It for sure helped me. Now you just have to go through your whole libary and unlike the albums that have songs you dont want.

SUGGESTED POSTS