How to repeat a track

How to repeat a track

Zenith3

Hi, how do you repeat a track? I can’t seem to find the repeat button anywhere. Thanks.

3 Replies

landonharris88
Composer

If you click on the bottom bar of the app, the player view will open. From there, you can click the loop button to repeat a song. If you click it again, the song will be looped once, and then the third click will resume the normal playing mode!

IMG_ECA5AC29F084-1.jpg
IMG_ECA5AC29F084-2.jpg

Paul6400
Visitor

I do not see this option. 

Screenshot_20210529-025355_Spotify.jpg

Mihail

Hey @Paul6400,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Are you able to see the Repeat button in the Now Playing View after running a clean reinstall? This step lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations. It's also a good idea to check if the option is available in the context/ three dot menu. This guide can help.

If the issue persists, could you let us know the make, model, OS version and Spotify version on your device? It would be helpful if you could test it on another device as well. 

We'd love to investigate this further! We'll be here if you have any other questions.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS