Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a huge problem!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Solved!

I have a huge problem!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I have recently just purchased a iTunes card from the nearest store to renew my account because I am not able to have a credit card. So I went to the iTunes store and redeemed the code to it. I opened spotify to go to my account settings to add the 12.99 and when I pressed it. It was fine til it closed me out. I was a little weirded out so I went back in to do it again when I come back to see there is noo premium button!! Please help I want my preminum!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

actually there is no button that says premium when you're a subscriber. Since the ad/upgrade button is gone I think you are already on premium. You can check your status on your account overview.

If it doesn't say "premium until xx/xx/xx", I'd suggest reaching out to the official support team by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

actually there is no button that says premium when you're a subscriber. Since the ad/upgrade button is gone I think you are already on premium. You can check your status on your account overview.

If it doesn't say "premium until xx/xx/xx", I'd suggest reaching out to the official support team by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!! It's just the thing that was weird was it crashed!

Suggested posts