Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have to sync back all my song.

Solved!

I have to sync back all my song.

Idk why i need to do that? Cause it's already synced. I already clicked the available offline. But this happened because after my premium finished i upgrade it back. And i have to sync all back. Any solution? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Offline content is only available while you have a current premium subscription. If your subscription lapses, for whatever reason, any downloaded music will no longer be available although Spotify often give you a couple of days grace. It needs to protect the rights of the publishers so they can't leave content on your device with no matching subscription.

Solution - don't let your premium sub run out or you will need to redownload everything.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Offline content is only available while you have a current premium subscription. If your subscription lapses, for whatever reason, any downloaded music will no longer be available although Spotify often give you a couple of days grace. It needs to protect the rights of the publishers so they can't leave content on your device with no matching subscription.

Solution - don't let your premium sub run out or you will need to redownload everything.

Suggested posts