Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I just get upset now everytime i look at spotify. i dread using it...

Solved!

I just get upset now everytime i look at spotify. i dread using it...

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

am i supposed to dread using spotify? becuase now i just angy when i open it and see that i cant find any of my music easily anymore.... why would you do this? what happened to the classic app? is someone paying you more money to **bleep** people off? Why do we even post stuff on this forum if only other users reply... the only time i spoke to a spotify employee here they told me there was an error and the update is bugged.... nothing changed, this is what you all decided.

SPOTIFY USERS, GOTO RATE APP AND 1 STAR IT, I THINK ITS THE ONLY THING THEY WILL PAY ATTENTION TO... MAYBE. they obviously dont care about us.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i shouldnt have to use a guide to navigate something because alpha numeric was taken away. this is stupid. 

also why would i comment on your suggested feed when this has been going on for months.. Spotify does not care, they dont care about me or any of us.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @the_toutaku, thanks for reaching out.

I hope you're doing well!

Spotify rolled out a new update to improve your listening experience and Spotify cares about user's feedback and does their best to improve. If you're unsure how to navigate Spotify with the new update, please check out this guide

If you're not enjoying the new look, I'd recommend taking a look at this Live Idea, and you can add your vote and input of what you think of the new update. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

i shouldnt have to use a guide to navigate something because alpha numeric was taken away. this is stupid. 

also why would i comment on your suggested feed when this has been going on for months.. Spotify does not care, they dont care about me or any of us.

The app doesn't work. When I select the "Recently added' filter in playlists, the first 29 playlists were created by me over a year ago. Number 30 was created a couple of weeks ago but even that wasn't the latest created. You're meant to be able to reverse the filter by clicking on it again but nothing changes when I select "Recently added" again.  The list is not chronological, nor is it alphabetical or even based on the number of times listened to (most listens or least listens).

I cannot see any logic to the order of the "Recently added" playlists so all I have is a non-functioning app and frustration. Why should I pay for something that doesn't work properly. There are other alternatives and if this feature isn't acknowledged as broken - and then fixed - I will move to another service. 

It shouldn't be difficult to create an app that sorts chronologically.

Suggested posts