Free/Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

(iPhone 6s)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

My Question or Issue

Hello, Is it possible to have the BMW Spotify app at ConnectedDrive? I can only control Spotify through iPhone and not through iDrive. I Have an ID4 and iPhone 6s.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @blima! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Yes, there is a BMW integration.

But I'm not sure if it's working on your model. Be sure to check this help article out for more details about the BMW Connected Drive integration. ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @blima! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Yes, there is a BMW integration.

But I'm not sure if it's working on your model. Be sure to check this help article out for more details about the BMW Connected Drive integration. ^^

Peace

Thanks Nico,

But I've already view the help article you refered and, despite of what it says (Spotify integration with iD5 and iD6 I noticed and some forums that it had worked, also, with iD4. I don't know in which version?

Beatriz

Hi Beatriz,

My ID4 stopped working 2 updates ago (mid March).

Interesting that Android support started working at this time.

It is definitely a spotify issue, as I was sat in my car, using the app when I updated my phone. I couldn't understand why it no longer brough up the do not use screen when driving warning, and no app icon appeared?

I then tried plugging in my iPad mini with an older Spotify app on it (not updated it)  & the app was working again in my car.

Since then 2 updates have been released by Spotify, but still no in car app support?

I wish they could get their act together, as I bought a vehicle with app support & have a spotiSp premium account!

My ID4 stopped working recent update ago, too.

ID4 BMW connected

iphone 5 ios10 with snap-in-adapter --- fail

iphone X ios12 with lightning-usb cable --- success

Hi Blima,

Has this issue been resolved for you. 

I am 4 months now without a working BMW- Spotify app?

Suggested posts