Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IPad issues

IPad issues

I have recently started experiencing issues with the iPad app:
1) I am usually only able to listen to the first song I select. If I try to skip to the next song the play head stays at 0:00. This is affecting any song i try to stream, as well as any set to be available offline
2) when I am able to play a song, I can only listen for around a minute or so, before the music stops. The play head continues to the end but the is no sound. It does not move on to the next song
3) none of my playlists are showing under Your Music. The starred songs list seems to load perpetually, but none of the other playlists appear. These are still showing on PS4 and iPhone.
4) the only playlist I am able to access, through my playing history, will not allow me to set it to be available online - it just keeps setting it back to the no position

I've updated spottify a couple of times in the past week, deleted and reinstalled it and have got nowhere with these issues. The app is up to date,many I'm running iOS 8.3. The app is still running fine on my iPhone though
image.jpg
1 Reply

Hello!

You have uninstalled the Spotify app and reinstalled it right?

Perhaps trying again with these steps:

1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
  2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
  3. Hold the Home and Power buttons down together until the Apple logo appears.
  4. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify app.

Those are the steps for a clean reinstallation. Maybe restarting the IPad after you delete the app makes a difference.

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Suggested posts