Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IPad update issues

IPad update issues

After the update today, I cannot scroll down the track lists of albums when in Landscape orientation. Additionally, the track lists in albums do not show whether a song has already been downloaded any more. It was bad enough that there haven't been any real updates to the iPad app for over a year, but now the iOS update is creating bugs in the app. The level of communication & concern from Spotify is abysmal, and frankly inexcusable. Clearly no one is actually "hard at work" on this.
3 Replies

This release (version 1.3) doesn't seem to have any major updates on the iPad yet (It's on the way, there are many minor updates on the iPad in the last few months including Browse and Spotify Connect and Radio Channels updates.., but nothing major, I guess it is in the pipeline..)

Spoiler
After the update today, I cannot scroll down the track lists of albums when in Landscape orientation.

I don't seem to be having this problem, perhaps you might want to log out from the app and log in again or reinstall the app entirely.

Spoiler
Additionally, the track lists in albums do not show whether a song has already been downloaded any more.

Really? The green download icon still shows in the playlists I have downloaded. It seems to be okay..

Spoiler
The level of communication & concern from Spotify is abysmal, and frankly inexcusable.

The spotify team can be contacted via here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?_ga=1.20319152.960391241.140414060...

I guess you have to understand that there are tons of people contacting spotify about many issues including their account problems and of course there's a proper roadmap to release a product (the Spotify iPad is outdated, yes, I agree, even the developers on the team agrees, and they promised that they have something soon..)

Spotify updates on new products has always been mentioned on the spotify news page or the announcements tab here in the forums: http://news.spotify.com/

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

But they promised it such a Long Time ago and Until know still nothing happened. Instead of fixing bugs for the iPad or bring Your Music to it they Update the iPhone Version every Month with some new Feautures. And on the Forum they are still ignoring us or say Things that nobody would help. Thats not OK

i got the same problem with the scroll on album view.. this update is worst ever than previous.. and don't fix the rotation orientation bug.. 

Suggested posts