Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone 5 freezes up when i run

Iphone 5 freezes up when i run

Every time I go for a run it freezes up half way in and i have to turn the phone off and then back on and it works.  Also about 1 out 5-6 times i try to listen it refuses to play and i turn the phone off and then back on and it works.

3 Replies

Hello, Durf! At first it looks more like a technical issue with your device for me. Does this happen ONLY with the Spotify app or any other app when you go for a run?

Only with spotify.  My songs are still there and I clan click on them but when i do nothing happens(no sound) and i have to turn the phone on and then off and then it works.  I have to do the same thing 1 out of 5 or so times when i turn it on.  4 out of 5 times when i go to listen to music on spotify app it works fine but 1 or so i can click on a song and nothing comes out until i turn the phone off and then on.  Then it works. Ive tried factory resetting iphone and uninstalling and then reinstalling spotify app and same thing.

I think we need more info to find a solution for you. Please make sure you have tried all the steps outlined in this thread and if noone works for you, use the template from that page and paste it here. Please note that you're restarting the phone by holding Home + Lock for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears, rather than just powering off and on.

Do you have your playlists you listen to on the go available offline?

Suggested posts