iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sound Quality

Thinking about moving up to premium service but I have a question about offline mode. Will the sound quality for my offline playlist be the highest quality automatically or can I set it in the preferences?

• Music Fan
  • Thinking about moving up to premium service but I have a question about offline mode. Will the sound quality for my offline playlist be the highest quality automatically or can I set it in the prefer...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Song won't load on iPad

A few days before the update, I could only play 1 song from the entire playlist, then after the update, I can't play any song at all. Been re-installed the app again and again for at least 5 times now but no luck I'm a premium user. Fix this please!

• Casual Listener
  • A few days before the update, I could only play 1 song from the entire playlist, then after the update, I can't play any song at all.  Been re-installed the app again and again for at least 5 ti...
  • Goodman
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone premium user

Hi there, I'm a Premium spotify user and I created a lot of playlists over the past year. Now all of the sudden most of my playlists are gone!! On my iphone and computer... This really frustrates me, since I'm paying 10 euros a month to play music. p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm a Premium spotify user and I created a lot of playlists over the past year. Now all of the sudden most of my playlists are gone!! On my iphone and computer... This really fru...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search feature not loading on iphone 4

Spotify premium. All other features work, but Search never loads the screen. No alerts from Spotify. Anyone else?

• Spotify premium. All other features work, but Search never loads the screen. No alerts from Spotify. Anyone else?
  • Iluvomd
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPad Spotify version of today August 28: Cannot find the Air Play icon!

Well, I installed the new Spotify version for iPad today August 28. But I cannot find the Air Play icon. It seems to be gone! Has Apple forced Spotify to take it away, perhaps due to iTunes competition?

• Casual Listener
  • Well, I installed the new Spotify version for iPad today August 28. But I cannot find the Air Play icon. It seems to be gone! Has Apple forced Spotify to take it away, perhaps due to iTunes competiti...
  • Sten
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode - why is this feature hidden in the deep?

Latest version 0.5.5 After the last update some changes have been made to the settings menu. It makes it more difficult to switch between offline / online mode. I'm only online as long as I am connected to wi-fi, and since I change quite often in the...

• Latest version 0.5.5   After the last update some changes have been made to the settings menu. It makes it more difficult to switch between offline / online mode. I'm only online as long as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline scrobbling cache still not working

I just updated and it will still only send the very last tracks I listen to lastfm. Annoying.

• Roadie
  • I just updated and it will still only send the very last tracks I listen to lastfm. Annoying.
  • talesfer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS4 app won't recognize free 48hr trial after crash

I downloaded the new iOS4 app today, and logged in for my 48 hour free trial. It worked brilliantly for about 10 minutes. I created a couple playlists and made them available offline. I then began streaming an album, and a couple tracks into it the a...

• Not applicable
  • I downloaded the new iOS4 app today, and logged in for my 48 hour free trial.  It worked brilliantly for about 10 minutes.  I created a couple playlists and made them available offline. &nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium account not working on iPhone 4S

Hello, I just signed up for the free 30 day trial of Spotify Premium. It seems to work on the desktop app, but when I log in to Spotify on my iPhone with my Facebook account, it won't allow me to stream on demand music and gives me the message "Only ...

• Hello,   I just signed up for the free 30 day trial of Spotify Premium. It seems to work on the desktop app, but when I log in to Spotify on my iPhone with my Facebook account, it won't allo...
  • Kalluminate
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium isnt working

Just got it and it says I dont have it on my phone

• Just got it and it says I dont have it on my phone
  • bonna95
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium trial ended

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/zk5xn9.png[/IMG] There is no fix, I am a premium member (not this account), all premium features work. What can be done? I've deleted the app, restarted iPhone then reinstalled, I've been following this thread http://commu...

• [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/zk5xn9.png[/IMG]   There is no fix, I am a premium member (not this account), all premium features work.   What can be done?   I've deleted the ...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify just wont upload certain songs to my iphone

They're in itunes and are acc 128 format . Other songs of the same format upload fine but one particular album refuses to copy accross. What can be wrong?

• Gig Goer
  • They're in itunes and are acc 128 format . Other songs of the same format upload fine but one particular album refuses to copy accross. What can be wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't upgrade to premium

I paid my subscription and it won't let me play music what is going on! I have always had problems with spotify, please help before I switch from spotify!

• I paid my subscription and it won't let me play music what is going on! I have always had problems with spotify, please help before I switch from spotify!
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sort function for Iphone??

I was so glad today when I received the latest update containing the function to sort playlists only to find out it only applied to Ipad. Why is it so hard to get this function for Iphone? Has anybody heard of when the sorting function will be releas...

• I was so glad today when I received the latest update containing the function to sort playlists only to find out it only applied to Ipad.   Why is it so hard to get this function for Iphone?...
  • Aerdon
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

music wont play on iphone

hi, i just got premuim spotify and when i click on a song it doesn't play. is this because i am downloading sons for offline mode, do i have to wait for all of them to finnish. also it keeps saying it has stopped and i habe to go back into it to resu...

• hi, i just got premuim spotify and when i click on a song it doesn't play. is this because i am downloading sons for offline mode, do i have to wait for all of them to finnish. also it keeps saying i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Title Changes On Lock Screen -- Still not fixed -- Still broken

Is this going to be fixed? I mean, COME ON! What is the fu----- problem here??? HOW CAN YOU LET THIS LINGER FOR 3 MONTHS? WTF is going on? http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Interesting-bug-on-iPhone-lockscreen/td-p/86233 htt...

• Roadie
  • Is this going to be fixed? I mean, COME ON! What is the fu----- problem here??? HOW CAN YOU LET THIS LINGER FOR 3 MONTHS? WTF is going on?   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't play my playlists on my iPad? Explain.

With an ultimate account I can create and play playlists on my computer. However, I can't play those same playlists on my wi-fi connected iPad. I have to have a premium account to do that? I'm not using 3G/4G. Why do you make that distinction (which ...

•   With an ultimate account I can create and play playlists on my computer. However, I can't play those same playlists on my wi-fi connected iPad. I have to have a premium account to do that? ...
  • Tehkdork
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HAVE TO HAVE WIFI CONNECTION TO USE OFFLINE MODE

HAVE TO HAVE WIFI CONNECTIO TO USE OFFLINE MODE -EVEN AS A PREMIUM MEMBER AS YOU HAVE TO CONNECT THRU FACEBOOK-PER EMPLOYEE EMAIL YESTERDAY Every time my iPad is turned off, theOffline Mode settings change to NO. I keep turning it back to yes. I can'...

• HAVE TO HAVE WIFI CONNECTIO TO USE OFFLINE MODE -EVEN AS A PREMIUM MEMBER AS YOU HAVE TO CONNECT THRU FACEBOOK-PER EMPLOYEE EMAIL YESTERDAY   Every time my iPad is turned off, theOffline Mod...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

track faiding if you switch on radio mode

the topic says everything, i think it would be cool if the tracks will faid even if i switch the track in radio mode. actually i got a short break.

• Not applicable
  • the topic says everything, i think it would be cool if the tracks will faid even if i switch the track in radio mode.  actually i got a short break.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes