Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Premium on iPhone

I am trying to set up the premium account on my iPhone. And I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Please help me!?

• I am trying to set up the premium account on my iPhone. And I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Please help me!?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Havering the same issue

I love if I changed my card my service stops the same day and no that I paid it takes days to get it back.... Am I going to get credit the days I wasn't able to use my iPhone... Pretty much the only reason I use spotify

• I love if I changed my card my service stops the same day and no that I paid it takes days to get it back.... Am I going to get credit the days I wasn't able to use my iPhone... Pretty much the only ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user cant get it

Reset my phone, now cant get sotify premium back on. Very frustrated

• Reset my phone, now cant get sotify premium back on. <Snip-email, best not to put personal details in posts, just for security! ~AnthonyB> Very frustrated
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing

Since downloading the new Spotify app to my iPhone and iPad, I am experiencing a major issue. First, the songs previously loaded in my library and playlists I can no longer play from my desktop. When I click one of these songs, I receive a message th...

• Casual Listener
  • Since downloading the new Spotify app to my iPhone and iPad, I am experiencing a major issue. First, the songs previously loaded in my library and playlists I can no longer play from my desktop. When...
  • Ekdahl_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! My spotify keeps booting me off!

I have done everything possible to try and fix this issue. I did the most recent update for the spotify app on my iOS and now when I try going to the app it just boots me off right away. Please help me fix this!

• I have done everything possible to try and fix this issue. I did the most recent update for the spotify app on my iOS and now when I try going to the app it just boots me off right away. Please help ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlists on iPhone and they deleted on my computer??

I deleted playlists on my iPhone but I did not know they would delete from the comuter. I want them restored on the computer, but that is another issue. How do I have separate playlists on my iPhone and on my Mac?

• I deleted playlists on my iPhone but I did not know they would delete from the comuter.  I want them restored on the computer, but that is another issue.   How do I have separate playli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant sync my music to my ipod

ok my Spotify app just updated on my iPod 5th generation and i went to one of my offline playlist and then it was fine until I tapped the button where it says "Available Offline" and it went from On to Off and now it wont let me turn it back to on so...

• Casual Listener
  • ok my Spotify app just updated on my iPod 5th generation and i went to one of my offline playlist and then it was fine until I tapped the button where it says "Available Offline" and it went from On ...
  • Kendotaku
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble finding friends to share

I have shared multiple songs to one of my friends on spotify and when I went to send another track , she didn't show up on my friends list. Has anyone had this same issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I have shared multiple songs to one of my friends on spotify and when I went to send another track , she didn't show up on my friends list. Has anyone had this same issue?
  • ksep
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re-Ordering of Tracks Within Playlist. iPhone App

REMOVAL OF KEY FEATURE. New topic thread required. Unsatisfactory response and general handling of last post. Re the removal of this feature, I'm afraid the below will simply not do. I pay a monthly premium, as do many others and I believe that this ...

• Gig Goer
  • REMOVAL OF KEY FEATURE. New topic thread required. Unsatisfactory response and general handling of last post. Re the removal of this feature, I'm afraid the below will simply not do. I pay a...
  • pizzawizard1
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify search only play top 4 songs (iphone 4)

Got this annoying bug. Whenever i'm searching in spotify on my iphone 4 (no, not ever jailbraked or messed with) I can only play the top 4 tracks even if theres a long list there. if i try to start another than the top 4 tracks it just randomly selec...

• Got this annoying bug.   Whenever i'm searching in spotify on my iphone 4 (no, not ever jailbraked or messed with) I can only play the top 4 tracks even if theres a long list there. if i try...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recent searches

hi, i think it could be useful introduce a "recent searches" button on spotify app. would be it possible? thanks

• Music Fan
  • hi,   i think it could be useful introduce a "recent searches" button on spotify app. would be it possible? thanks
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify use Verizon data if I sync my playlists on WIFI and ONLY listen in offline mode?

I am kind of confused and have not been able to find an answer to my question. I have an iPhone 5 with Verizon and don't have unlimited data per month, i have the smallest data plan. My question is, if I download all my music onto playlists and then ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am kind of confused and have not been able to find an answer to my question. I have an iPhone 5 with Verizon and don't have unlimited data per month, i have the smallest data plan. My question is, ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5 won't show on devices list

My iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi, i tried restarting them both and it didn't work, made sure that spotify is allowed through my firewall, and it still does not work. I have been able to sync local files before but now it's not wo...

• Regular
  • My iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi, i tried restarting them both and it didn't work, made sure that spotify is allowed through my firewall, and it still does not work. I have been ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am new

Hello, I'm GG and I am new here. My problem is the following: I created a playlist, as well as My Music in my PC, now I want to play it on my iPad, however when I try to play it another album appears and I cannot play my music. What I'm I doing wrong...

• Hello, I'm GG and I am new here.  My problem is the following:  I created a playlist, as well as My Music  in my PC, now I want to play it on my iPad, however when I try to play it ano...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any of my synced tracks anymore

After the recent update for the iPhone 5, I couldn't play any of my synced tracks anymore. I can see my device pop up under "Devices", but it won't play any of them on my phone. I tried deleting the app and redownloading, but no change. Now it just w...

• After the recent update for the iPhone 5, I couldn't play any of my synced tracks anymore. I can see my device pop up under "Devices", but it won't play any of them on my phone. I tried deleting the ...
  • Ryuken
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ipad equalizer or ability to sync with itunes?

I've had spotify for a while now and I absolutely love the app...except when the hell are you programers going to dedicate time to ipad users? I dont want an iphone and I use my ipad everyday! When is there going to be an equalizer of some sort FINAL...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had spotify for a while now and I absolutely love the app...except when the hell are you programers going to dedicate time to ipad users? I dont want an iphone and I use my ipad everyday! When i...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App for iPad/iPhone with 123 Top List!

Hello, As the titel says - An app were 123 toplist is displayed - Is it out there? If bought 2-3 apps at this point, none of them had it.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As the titel says - An app were 123 toplist is displayed - Is it out there? If bought 2-3 apps at this point, none of them had it.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing songs on Spotify with friends

Hi, With the newest update to Spotify I can't seem to share songs with certain friends, they don't appear on my Spotify friends list eventhough they are still on Spotify? Thanks Nalini

• Hi,   With the newest update to Spotify I can't seem to share songs with certain friends, they don't appear on my Spotify friends list eventhough they are still on Spotify?   Thanks...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files won't sync on Iphone 5

This is unbelievebly frustrating. I am connected to the same WiFi for my iPhone and computer, my firewall alows spotify, and the files are mp3. They show in the playlist on my iphone but they stay faded gray and I can't play them. I've synced local f...

• Regular
  • This is unbelievebly frustrating. I am connected to the same WiFi for my iPhone and computer, my firewall alows spotify, and the files are mp3. They show in the playlist on my iphone but they stay fa...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist will not download on iphone and ipad

my playlists will not download, and it has been like this for over 3 months now. its like this on my iphone 4 and ipod. it doesn`t start syncing, sometimes i turn the syncing off and on again, and it starts, but it doesn`t work then eighter, instead ...

• my playlists will not download, and it has been like this for over 3 months now. its like this on my iphone 4 and ipod. it doesn`t start syncing, sometimes i turn the syncing off and on again, and it...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes