Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone 5 offline playlists wont sync

Solved!

Iphone 5 offline playlists wont sync

Hello, 

I have spotify premium and I currently use it on my ipad and my iphone 5. I am having a problem with the offline mode for playlists. I have one playlist that has around 50 songs, when I try to download the playlist for offline listening, it will get through maybe 20 of the songs before stopping. It just shows the loading symbol next to the track name. I have tried deleting the app and re installing it, closing and opening the app and also turning the phone on and off but nothing seems to work. The first time I tried to download the playlist for offline mode it downloaded around 40 of the songs. When I reinstalled the app it would only download around 30 and when reinstalling a final time it only get to around 20. This problem is only with my iPhone5. For my iPad, everything works perfectly and I am doing the exact same procedures for both devices. Any ideas of how to fix this? 

Many thanks 🙂 

Reece

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may be experiencing the bug outlined here.

Are you on iOS 6.1.x? It may fix if you update to that iOS (if you're not already on that version).

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may be experiencing the bug outlined here.

Are you on iOS 6.1.x? It may fix if you update to that iOS (if you're not already on that version).

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you sir! Very very greatful! Updating to the latest iOS seems to have sorted the problem! 

Many thanks! 

Suggested posts