Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone 6

Solved!

Iphone 6

Hi,<br>I had spotify on my iPhone 5. When I changed to the iPhone 6 I reinstalled everything from my iTunes but now I can't access spotify<br>I have the app on my home screen but when I click on it it just times out. <br>I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it just does the same thing

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @tomwilson1982, welcome to the community!

I'm going to move this over to the iOS board.

Try changing your phone's Settings > Language & Region to another country, then change back. That may fix it.

If it doesnt, can you provide crash logs for us? For steps to obtain the crash logs, go here. You can then post it on Pastebin then link us to the post.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Amazing....Thankyou so much. This has worked 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @tomwilson1982, welcome to the community!

I'm going to move this over to the iOS board.

Try changing your phone's Settings > Language & Region to another country, then change back. That may fix it.

If it doesnt, can you provide crash logs for us? For steps to obtain the crash logs, go here. You can then post it on Pastebin then link us to the post.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Marked as solution

@tomwilson1982 wrote:

No problem! I'm glad it worked! 😄

Suggested posts