Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone: App trouble.

Solved!

Iphone: App trouble.

Hey, the Spotify App refuses to accept my Facebook password... Any ideas why? I have also changed it, but still no luck.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@JoeK91 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

when I open the App it just brings me right to the user and password screen. No sign in with Facebook option at all.

It'll be there - please could you uninstall the app and check again?

When you open the app after a fresh install, please could you screenshot what you see and post it up here ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@JoeK91 wrote:

Hey, the Spotify App refuses to accept my Facebook password... Any ideas why? I have also changed it, but still no luck.

Is your facebook email fine?

Also, are you checking to login with facebook? You should see a separate window come up, that looks like the facebook login screen. You shouldn't be entering these details on the actual app areas - they are for legacy username's and passwords.

Hi,

when I open the App it just brings me right to the user and password screen. No sign in with Facebook option at all.

Marked as solution

@JoeK91 wrote:

Hi,

It'll be there - please could you uninstall the app and check again?

When you open the app after a fresh install, please could you screenshot what you see and post it up here ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

Sorted. Many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@JoeK91 wrote:

Sorted. Many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

No worries ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts