Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone Xr

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have already posted about this issue, however there seems to be nothing done about the glitch. I have since gotten a new phone and the glitch is still present as ever. I have also reinstalled the app several times. On my last post about the issue it seemed many others had the same unsolved glitch. There also recently has been an issue with sliding up and down songs on the queue as it glitches up and down the screen if you move the song far enough.

CDC2A688-D42B-44AC-B586-480F90707AA7.png
4 Replies

Re: Iphone Queue Glitch STILL UNSOLVED

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Will2024!

I've double checked and the Spotify Team's updated the report here that the issue has been fixed. Fab troubleshooting already with the reinstalls! I see your using a iPhone Xr and in the US. Could you let me know whether you have used any other devices at all and if so what device were these. Also, on the iPhone XR could you let me know what verison number the app is running you can do this by heading to Your Library > Settings Cog > About.

I'll then help you check this out!

Take Care for now!

/es

EthanS1Rock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Will2024
Casual Listener

Hello @EthanS1

Thanks a lot for reaching out to me, Spotify should look into hiring you lol. I use my laptop which is a MacBook often for listening to spotify. I think it has something to do with that. The version of my app is 8.4.96.934 .

Thanks again!

grazamataz
Regular

This is still an issue for me too. I don't know who at Spotify decided it was "fixed" but it's definitely not. I'm on most recent version of app and have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, along with rebooting phone.

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @grazamataz  & @Will2024, welcome to the Community.
Hope you're doing great!

There's a thread in the Ongoing Issues section about this issue.

Please give your contribution there.

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS