Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just signed up for premium, Not working on iPad.

Just signed up for premium, Not working on iPad.

Help.

Thanks!

13 Replies

Also not working on my iPhone. 

Hey there!

There is slow server for now, so those updates to paid accounts might take a while.

Sorry for this.

How long will it take to fix?  It's been almost a week already. 

Hey,

Tried already Log out and then Log in back?

Cheers.

revizack - I've just taken a look at your account and Premium should be active... Are you still unable to use it at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi, I also signed-up for premium a few days ago and spotify is not working on my ipad2.  What am I doing wrong?

I am having the same problem. What is the solution guys? It worked fine for 48 hours, but won't recognise I have already paid for premium. This really isn't acceptable as we ha e all paid for this subscription and expect to be able to use it. Perhaps I should get in contact with the office of fair trade? Spotify you should reinburse all these people having problem or fix it ASAP!

Hi  Thomas,

You started on the 48 hour trial. It looks like the server slowdown experienced a few hours ago affected your transition to the full subscription. Hopefully, this should have been processed now. If there is any problem, log out of Spotify (File > Log out) and log in again.

Let me know how it goes.

I am having the same problem. tried logging out and logging back in. Saying i'm not a premium member. HELP

Hi Mods,

I signed up for Premium, synced both my iPhone 4S and my iPad with my desktop Spotify, have deleted and re-installed the apps, have ensured I'm logging in with the same account, and yet my devices will only let me stream radio. Can you help?

Hey,

I used the 48 hour trial, and when that ran out I upgraded to premium today. When I log in via my laptop, it shows I'm a premium member. When I open my iPhone and iPad, they both say that access to playlists is only for premium members. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but no luck. Is there a set amount of time lag I should expect before it works? I have a huge road race this weekend and made a playlist under the assumption I'd be able to use it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi David,

I have just signed up for the free premium trial and installed the spotify app onto my iPad - no premium setting though? Can you help

@Hylo-88 wrote:
Hi David,

I have just signed up for the free premium trial and installed the spotify app onto my iPad - no premium setting though? Can you help

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Sometimes it can just take a little time for your premium to activate on all of your devices. Does your account show as premium on your online overview?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts